WROA / WAA is a comprehensive pool of knowledge regarding landlord issues - statewide. We are the go-to organization for finding out how governmental issues affect your business.
- WROA has been servicing the needs of Washington State landlords for over 50 years!
- WROA is a statewide landlord association with three lobbyists in Olympia working in the interest of landlords across the state.
- WROA is the only statewide landlord association that has an office on Capitol Hill.
The Washington Rental Owners Association (WROA), formally known as The Washington Apartment Association (WAA) is one of the largest Landlord Associations in the State of Washington. It's not enough to just represent Landlords across the state. WROA
is designed to give Landlords a voice and say in what action we take in Olympia, by having a board made up of delegates from all over the state.
- Promote the rental housing industry through its’ participating members
- Represent the rental housing industry in legislative activities
- Promote positive public relations through high professional standards and ethics
- Provide continuing education through programs and specialized rental housing forms
- Encourage the exchange of ideas and member benefit programs
- Promote and protect private ownership of rental housing
"I’m happy that I’m a part of a non-profit organization with real lobbyists that represent Landlord interests in Olympia”
Real Estate Professional
"The WAA is a great place to send landlords who have questions but who do not necessarily need an attorney"
Attorney at Law